Capacity Building With a Social Justice Framework
Our national capacity building program is specifically designed for social justice organizations, and we also contribute to social movement development and field building through peer exchange programs and our own learning laboratory programs.
We believe in the transformative impact social justice organizations have upon our society and through capacity building we help to build strong, healthy and impactful organizations.
We offer customized services that fit the ethos, culture, leadership styles and decision-making processes of social justice organizations and alliances.
Our services include:
- Board Development and Governance
- Change Management/ Organizational Culture Change
- Executive Transition Planning
- 501(c)(4) Consultation
- Financial Assessment
- Fundraising Planning and Systems
- Grassroots Fundraising
- Human Resources
- Program Development
- Program and Organizational Evaluation
- Leadership Development and Coaching
- Major Donor Development Planning
- Staff Development
- Strategic Communications
- Strategic Planning
- Strategic Restructuring
- Team Building