Q: We are interested in developing a capacity building initiative for our grantee organizations. How can RoadMap help?
A: RoadMap can customize a capacity building program to meet your needs:
- We offer funders the ability to provide in-depth capacity building services to their grantees without the high cost and staffing time required to develop an in-house program.
- We help each funder to design a one-stop capacity building program tailored to meet grantee needs. Our program includes conducting organizational assessments, full scale implrementation of capacity building services, vetting and matching consultants to grantees and conducting quality assurance and evaluation.
- Our assessment tool, My Healthy Organization, provides an overall picture of grantee needs, enabling RoadMap to develop a customized capacity building program to address the cohort's needs.
- We provide value-added services, such as ongoing e-learning activities to continually build grantee capacity.
- Our field building approach promotes regular peer-to-peer learning exchanges among social justice groups, thereby providing greater return on investment.
Download our RoadMap PowerPoint, specifically designed for funders.
Download our Information Sheet on RoadMap.
For more information, contact RoadMap Co-Directors:
(West Coast) and